Monday, July 29, 2013

Regrette Rien.

Heyheyhi! I've cleaned up my closet and I found that white shirt with the print "Je ne regrette rien" which I bought last year at Gina Tricot and that I've not worn once, so I decieded to redesign it because the fit wasn't really that exciting. Originally, it had T-shirt sleeves, so I cut them off and made some knots with some left-over fabric. It looks way better now and I love it. (:
Another thing was that after a week or so of constant sunshine it was raining the entire day, so I pulled out my Hunter's and wanted to wear them. Perfect weather for them.
Shorts by Bershka 



I gotta get ready for tomorrow, Hamburg is calling. I'm gonna work there for Butter LONODON again. My train is going at 4 in the morning and I need to get up so freaking early, jeez. I only need to work half day though and my train goes back in the evening, so I'll have a little time to explore Hamburg, yay. Been there a couple times before, but still very exciting to spend the day there!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment