Sunday, February 24, 2013

Spending the last days of my winter break pretty happy-faced (:
 Take away sushi and some tea at my friends house. We can't get enough of sushi ever in the world.
 I wished for a winter wonderland and so my dream came true. I love the way the snow falls onto the ground and the green nature is covered with white powder<3
 
 

 There is just something about airports... I love to travel and see the world but you don't always have the chance and time to go, so escape to an airport, it's an amazing place. Seeing all those different faces, listening to various languages and watching the airplanes taking off and landing is a feeling of happiness and sadness at the same time.
High up in the panoramic tower watching the planes and eating some really bad junk food. haha.
Skiing trip is calling now. See you in a week, lovelys. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment