Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Hello Lovelys(: long time no hear... After the one week skitrip I got real sick and still am, that's why I am only updating now. I went with my family to the little town Oberwiesenthal in the Ore Mountains. It's a little ski area and not comparable with the Alpes but still very nice for a couple days to get away. Even thought we had thick fog everyday, I still enjoyed it soso much. Next year Austria is calling, though!!
 
Sissy 
The very last day we had a little bit sun and less sun so I just explored the nature and took a couple pictures. 
My Sister and her Boyfriend
 This definitely looks like I've been going skiing for 12years. haha.
On our way back home driving through Berlin City Lights<3 

Since I've been listening to Rihannas Album "Unapologetic" the last couple weeks over and over again, I thought I should share this with you! So worth having a sneak peak!
 http://totallydublin.ie/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/rihanna.jpg
My Obsession:

"Funny you're the broken one but I'm the only one who needed saving cause if you never see the lights it's hard to know which one of us is caving."
...
 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment