Sunday, May 5, 2013

Shine&Shop.

Hello Lovelys! I thought once I go home to my parent's for the weekend I take my MAC-Lipsticks with me to finally show them all because Ialways have some at my place but I also keep some at my parent's house, that's why. 
So, what to say about them?! There my absolute favorite of all! 
Most of them are super pigmented, they all last so long on your lips, MAC has such pretty colors and the best is that they are actually affordable. I don't mean that they are cheap or so, but comparable to other brands they are not that pricy, but still as good quality as Chanel, YSL etc.! Worth buying!!
These are my absolute Favorite Pink-colors:
Pink Pearl Pop -Cremesheen
Viva Glam -Satin from the Nicki Minaj Collection
Angel -Frost
H&M got me. Again.
Green pants 19,90€
Button up shirt with lace: 24,95€
Top: 9,95€

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment