Thursday, January 29, 2015

Early Embrace.

Good morning world! 
waking up before the alarm goes off because the sun lightens up your room is something pretty rare and amazing (: So, teatime, reading the news and checking blogs was on very early today.
I wanted to share this little new-old lamp with you, because I am in love with it. It is from my grandmother and it used to have a different (ugly) lamp shade. So I kept the stand and bought a new Lamp shade -in white of course.
It is from the store called Xenos and it was only 4,99 €
BTW - I love Xenos to death. Go check the store out here. Unfortunately they don't have an online shop, so look for the clostest store around you, it's so worth it!
Have a lovely day you all and to those where the sun shows up - enjoy (:
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment