Monday, March 11, 2013

Cozy Castle

Hey there Lovelys! Since the weekend was very chilled, I had time to lay in bed, watch Gossip Girl, go grocery shopping, cooked and of course took some photos...

I bought this dress in the UK a couple years ago. I still love it so much! I find that England has the prettiest dresses for some reason...





My bed. Bed. BEd. BED. One of my favorite places to be haha. Since quite a few people asked me qestions about my bed I thought I would talk a little bit about it. So the actual bed was bought at "Möbelkraft" in Berlin. It's a kind of bed you can add all the pieces individually together. So, I chose a white wooden bedframe, a white colored leather headboard and some silver bedlegs. I always liked my bed as it was, but i thought I wanted to make it a little more "american". So I bought (besides the big mattrasse) a little thinner mattrasse to make my bed look bigger and higher up.The thinner mattress fills up the bedframe, so I was able to put a huge white blanket on top ot it, that falls at all edges down to the floor. On top of that is my regular mattress. So, know I have my own created american queen size bed and I am so happy with it.(:








Made Milchreis (ricepudding) with applesauce and cinnamon. Fave of all!
I heart Milchreis!!


Favorite Fruits: red grapes
Favorite "chips" Snack: Honey Mustard & Onion Pretzels by Snyders
Favorite chocolate: Kinder Country
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment