Monday, April 15, 2013

Blonde Baking Bitches & Best Buy.

Hello Lovelys! I want to share with you guys some pictures from the weekend I spent with my good friend. She visited me a couple days at my place and we had a pretty chilled but fun weekend (:
I saw this food-creation somewhere on Instagram, so I thought I should try this out. Since one of my favorite sweets are Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and OREO Cookies I thought I might like this. Uhm, it's pretty much the best shit ever! Let's call those HEAVEN ON EARTH-COOKIES!
Here are the ingredients and a little idea how to make them:






 We had so much chocolate over, so I covered grapes in it. Tastes like Christmas Market only in summer. *-*


Goslar is one of the cutest little towns around here. We took a long walk, felt the sun on our skin, listened to the rush of the little creek and smelled horses everywhere. It felt we went back in time.
I heart Goslar!!








Breakfast in Bed. Best.
 Bestie<3
Someone was really annoyed by me being excited about this little cutie right here. Well, ok maybe I exaggerated a little but I have three reasons.
One: Best Deal Ever! It was on sale for 79,99€ instead of 199,99€
Two: Best Size Ever!
Three: Best Buy ever! Always wanted a real leather bag with a long over the shoulder strap with gold details!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment