Monday, August 25, 2014

Madame Macaron.

Good Evening Beautiful People! Quite some time has passed since I've made my last post and I am really sorry about that but let's just blame it on the time. Because it's passing by way too fast, it's so not fair! And speaking of time -it's the end of August already, I can't believe it! For me, as someone having the extreme luck to live in a most wonderful climated place on earth, called Germany, winter is just right around the corner. Ugh! Yesterday, I spotted the first brown colored leaves laying on the streets, no moment of happiness at all!
So, I am hoping September is going to be nicer than August. 

Other than complaining -as usual about the weather, I've got something nice right here. For the fivethousandthreehundredninetysecond time, my sister has been on a buisness trip to Paris, so she brought me those gorgeous looking, most delicious, typical french sweets from Laduree. Seriously, some things may not be worth the hype, but for me this definitely is! No Macaron I've ever eaten has been comparable to those! This is true perfection.
I've been keeping them in the fridge, to wait for a special occasion to eat it with some tea and a book aside, my kind of special occasion, haha. Eating those made me really miss traveling!





I think: too much. Sometimes I get caught in my thoughts thinking "Fuck, why do I think this and that and everything?" It's awkward.
I wish: there wasn't such a drawn picture of our society, that often makes us to feel under pressure.
I wonder: If there is a person out there, that wonders about the same bullshit I do.
I miss: that feeling of not having to worry about the world. I mean, I can't really remember it exactly, but when I was little it surely was a permanent stage of life.
I fear: I am not really a person with lots of fears, I am not scared of the dark, or getting robbed. I fear no loneliness. But I think my biggest fear might be being misunderstood.

Have a great night, everyone!
xx

1 comment:

  1. Vielen lieben Dank für deinen Kommentar! :)
    Ich finds auch furchtbar, wie das Wetter schon wieder ist..
    Ich meine, ich trage Stiefeletten im August, und zwar nicht, weil ich es möchte, sondern weil ich sonst friere :D Normal ist das doch nicht :D Von daher hoffe ich auch genauso wie du, dass der September vieeel besser wird.
    Die Macarons sehen ja richtig toll aus, und die Verpackung erst!! Der Hammer!
    Liebe Grüße
    Lea
    Lichtreflexe
    facebook

    ReplyDelete