Sunday, December 14, 2014

Precious Prague.

Well, hello there world!
Long time no see! BUT I am alive and I am finally back - this time with some snaps of a fun October weekend in a gorgeous and stunningly historical European city - lovely Prague! Let me sum up those fivetytwo hours of adventure in three words: stunning. overwhelming. tonsoffun.
It's not that I find a huge importance in staying in extraordinary accommodations during vacation or so, but this time I gotta start with that. Besides the house being very central and high standard, it had the most incredible roof-deck, that I have ever been on in my life. After the car-ride and finally arriving in the city in the dark, we couldn't wait to go out and explore - until we walked all the way up to the roof and stayed there for a little time and saw Prague shining from gleaming  lights. We had this huge 360° panoramic view over the city and couldn't stop looking around. We simply stood there in silence - and watched, it was overwhelming.
At daytime, wandering around the city makes you not being able to stop walking because everywhere you glance, there are tons of more amazing looking buildings beautifully made out of old solid architecture you just can't take your eyes off from. It was the perfect time of the year - the leaves were colored in the most wonderful warm brown, red and yellow-tones and made the city look - up from the hills - like a gorgeously vibrant infinity with a million of little spires and onion domes sticking out. The autumn sun, that luckily only found its natural exhaustion with a beautiful sunset towards the evening let the city shine even brighter than its beauty itself during the day.









(not my photo)











(not my picture)




























To those of you out there, who have never been to Prague, you should really considering on going - it is so worth it (plus very affordable).
Hope you all are having an amazing sunday! 
Happy 3rd Advent!!!
xx 

(Little disclaimers: 
1: I went there with my colleagues and didn't want to publish them all in the web -safety first.
2: two of the pictures are not mine - as stated.
3: I don't wanna sound rude while not apologizing about why I haven't blogged anything in so long, but sometimes certain circumstances in our lives are the reason for it and you pretty much need some time undercover - thanks to those, who understand!)

1 comment: