Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Paris Products.

Lovelys... (: Whereas Paris is popular for its little cute boutiques and unique fashion stores, I was more excited about souvenirs and cosmetics. I was very excited about Sephora because they have all the great brands, that you can't get in Germany other than in online shops. So, except the nailpolish, everything I bought I can't get over here and I'm totally in love with:
Nailpolish "Charged up my Cherry" by OPI: 13,90€
Express Nail Polish Remover with a sponge inside by Sephora: 9,99€ 
The Multiple (blush) "Orgasm" by NARS: 41,90€
Luminous Bronzer "Snow Bunny" by Too Faced: 36,00€
I know there is such an hype over the Bioderma face cleanser but I feel it is really worth buying because nothing else I've tried before cleans and smoothens my skin as much as this product! I bought this in a "pharmacie" and made such a good deal, usually one bottle of 250ml costs about 13€.
Face cleanser "Créaline H2O" 2x500ml by Bioderma: 16,70€










 Neclace and Top by New Look 
Jeans Vest by Stradivarius: 29,95€ (this store is pure Love)




Reality got me back. yay! xx

1 comment:

  1. Ich kann es einfach nicht lassen, nochmal einen Kommentar zu schreiben, denn
    ich schau gerade deine alten Posts durch und ich bin voll begeistert! Mega schöne Bilder,
    ich finde, du hättest echt vieeeel mehr Leser verdient! Das letzte Bild ist meeeega schön
    und errinert mich total an Aurora Mohn :) ♥ (ich liebe sie!)
    Nochmals liebe Grüße von mir (:
    Deine Kati

    ReplyDelete