Monday, June 24, 2013

Disney&Drinks.

Hellooo! A friend of mine was actually supposed to come visit on friday, but unfortunately I still didn't feel that good, so I had to cancel. But I will see him when I'll be home, anyway and that is gonna be pretty soon!! So, not that bad!! On saturday, I went over to my good friend just to chill and enjoy the sun. Well... there wasn't exactly lots of sun, so we just cooked inside and watched some movies. One of them was Mulan and I really liked it! (:
That night, we had Ben&Jerry's Karamel Sutra premiere and I was freaking excited about it. It was d.e.l.i.c.i.o.u.s.! The caramel core is heaven on earth! So, this surely competes with Cookie Dough!
I <3 chill nights! (:
At least I got a little sun on my way back while waiting for my train to arrive, with -of course a coffee in the morning. Enjoyment to the fullest! *-* Hope everyone had an awesome weekend! xx

(disclamer: Mulan picture found on google)

No comments:

Post a Comment